Welcome To Justin's Lossless Boots

Please refrain from converting my bootlegs to a lossy format and then trading them. Also if you find one of my shows to be lossy, please inform me. If you have a show that I might want, my e-mail address is jamsrvh715@live.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Van Halen Where Did All The Good Times Go 11-26-82


VAN HALEN
Centroplex
Baton Rouge, LA
November 26, 1982

"Where Did All The Good Times Go?"
Voodoo Records VR72
Released February 2000 (Limited to 20 Copies)

Lineage: "Where Did All The Good Times Go?" CD > EAC > FLAC


TRACKLISTING

Hang 'Em High
Cathedral
Secrets
Drum Solo
Everybody Wants Some!
Dance The Night Away
Somebody Get Me A Doctor/Girl Gone Bad/I'm So Glad
Dave's Acoustic Jam
Ice Cream Man
Intruder
(Oh) Pretty Woman
Guitar Solo
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Bottoms Up
You Really Got Me/Happy Trails

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKGDC4IN

No comments:

Post a Comment