Welcome To Justin's Lossless Boots

Please refrain from converting my bootlegs to a lossy format and then trading them. Also if you find one of my shows to be lossy, please inform me. If you have a show that I might want, my e-mail address is jamsrvh715@live.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jimi Hendrix: Gypsy Sun & Rainbows (ATM 221-223)


Jimi Hendrix
GYPSY SUN & RAINBOWS
Shokan: Jammin' Back At The House (ATM 221-223)

Woodstock  Festival rehearsals
Jimi's rented house, Traver Hollow Road, Boiceville, Ulster County, New York,
July - September 1969
Extraordinary Archives Traded Material series of the highest quality Hendrix recordings available in traders' circuits.
All recordings in the ATM series are taken from the lowest generation masters available, and they have all been digitally restored unless otherwise indicated.
Thanks to Hans-Peter Johnsen

Shokan 1 of 3 + Extras 
Shokan 2 of 3
Shokan 3 of 3

6 comments:

  1. download only for premium members?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else has alerted me about this. I will have the discs up A.S.A.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, this is great news...can't wait for this one...thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete