Welcome To Justin's Lossless Boots

Please refrain from converting my bootlegs to a lossy format and then trading them. Also if you find one of my shows to be lossy, please inform me. If you have a show that I might want, my e-mail address is jamsrvh715@live.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010


Van Halen
Women and Children First Sessions
Sunset Sound Recorders, Hollywood, CA 
Early 1980 

cd-r>soundboard>SonyTCWE435>PioneerPDR-O4>CDR>EAC>WAV>Trader'sLittleHelper>FLAC

Quality B+/A-

 And the Cradle Will Rock
 Romeo Delight
 Act Like it Hurts
 Everybody Wants Some!!
 Loss of Control
 Take Your Whisky Home
 Fools
 In a Simple Rhyme
 Take Your Whiskey Home 


This is not the Pumpkihn Remaster, I will be posting that soon.






http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8OW2UVR2

No comments:

Post a Comment